Volunteer as an ambassador/Mentor
For one to be a Mentor/Ambassador for PLO AMP, he or she should:-
- Have a keen interest in working with young persons
- Be willing to adhere to all programme policies and procedures
- Be dependable and consistent in PLO AMP commitments
- Attend mentor training sessions as prescribed
- Be willing to communicate regularly with PLO AMP
- Be a law-abiding citizen.
- Personal fulfilment through contribution to the community and individuals
- You engage in dialogue on the kind of change young people desire
- get opportunities to cultivate entrepreneurial skills
- Networking and partnerships
- We provide fora for cultural exchange and interaction
- You are awarded with the PLO AMP Certificate of excellence and recognition.
- Mentors should be ready to invest their time in PLO AMP,
- Making a one-year commitment to be a mentor
- Being in constant communication with the mentee
- Attending periodical training sessions
- Attending PLO AMP activities.
- Serving as a positive role model to mentee
- Building a strong relationship with mentees
- Building self-esteem and motivation
- Helping to set goals and accomplish them
- Guiding mentee to be pro-active and self-reliant