The PLO Foundation
established as a Company Limited by Guarantee in the year 1990.
Our Core Values
To be a flagship of excellence through
To drive leadership, mentorship and development initiatives for socio-economic progress.
The Foundation’s mandate and activities in 38 African countries and 10 in the Diaspora includes:
• Governance and leadership development initiatives
• Mentorship programs for the youth
• Empowerment initiatives for men and women
• Bursaries for needy students, book donations to community libraries and rural schools
• Promotion of Pan African Ideals, African identity and culture